A telehealth appointment is just like a normal appointment; only you will be seeing and speaking with Dr Janaka on a computer monitor or phone screen or TV screen.
During the video consult, Dr Janaka will conduct a consultation to go through the normal procedures of asking about your symptoms and assessing potential diagnoses. You can also get your scripts for medicine or discuss any general health concerns.
Please press the button below when you are ready for your appointment with Dr Janaka.
How to maximise out of your video consult
- List concerns and questions to discuss with Dr Janaka
- Have a notepad and pen ready
- Get height, weight and blood pressure recorded
- Choose a place with good light source facing in front of you
- Keep the camera/phone steady during the consultation
Attending a Video Call Appointment
- Click on Start Video Call on your health service website or the link you received, at the time of the appointment
- You will then see a request for the use of your camera and microphone. Click Allow to continue
- You will be asked for your identity check, full name, date of birth, consent for bulk billing, phone number and any additional information requested by your health services.
- Click on the checkbox to accept the terms and conditions and click Continue to proceed
- Read the important information presented and click Continue
- You will then be in the call queue
- The clinician will arrive when available and your consultation will begin.
- At the end of the video consultation, you would receive the opportunity to fill out our survey (approx 2 minutes). Your feedback will be truly appreciated and help us to improve our services.